PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY THE BRIDE BOX, INC. ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE BRIDE BOX,” “WE,” OR “US”). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE (AS DEFINED BELOW) OR THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) IN ANY MANNER, YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR AS A SINGLE USER ON BEHALF OF THE ENTITY OR COMPANY THAT YOU REPRESENT (“YOU” OR “YOUR” AS APPLICABLE) AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND A PARTY TO, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE (“AGREEMENT”) TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS. IF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO SUCH TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES. USE OF THE SERVICES IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. THE BRIDE BOX fashion, beauty and shopping network, websites, domain names and any other linked and related pages, features, content, products, application services (including without limitation any mobile applications services) and other goods and/or services offered, owned or operated by THE BRIDE BOX in connection therewith, are offered to you solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party (collectively, the “Services”). The term “Services” shall include, without limitation, use of THE BRIDE BOX network websites and any goods or services THE BRIDE BOX performs for you and the content, software, tools, and features offered by us on THE BRIDE BOX network (including, without limitation the Video Player (as defined below)). THE BRIDE BOX may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content (as defined below). THE BRIDE BOX may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. THE BRIDE BOX RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY POSTING A NOTICE ON THE BRIDE BOX WEBSITE, OR BY SENDING YOU A NOTICE VIA EMAIL OR POSTAL MAIL. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING AND BECOMING FAMILIAR WITH ANY SUCH MODIFICATIONS. USE OF THE SERVICES BY YOU FOLLOWING SUCH NOTIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS MODIFIED.
THE BRIDE BOX does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to THE BRIDE BOX or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some features of the Services (e.g., the ShopSense program) require users to be eighteen (18) years of age or older, and if you are under eighteen (18) years of age you agree that you will not use or attempt to access such features.
You represent and warrant to THE BRIDE BOX that: (i) you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) and you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have your parent’s permission to do so, and you are at least 13 years or age or older; (ii) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; and (iii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for your access, selection and use of the Services. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access and use the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
The Services are offered by THE BRIDE BOX from its facilities in the United States of America. THE BRIDE BOX makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
WEBSITE AND SERVICES CONTENT. The Services, and their contents are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use (except as specifically and expressly agreed in writing by THE BRIDE BOX in connection with a specific feature of the Service only) and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Services (including, but not limited to text, blogs, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations and video (also known as the “Content,” and which includes User Submissions (as defined below)) are protected by copyright. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and shall not use, copy reproduce, modify translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or User Submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
The Services are protected by copyright as collective works and/or compilations, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as expressly provided in this Agreement), create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Services for download, for personal non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from THE BRIDE BOX, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. If you link to the Services, THE BRIDE BOX may revoke your right to so link at any time, at THE BRIDE BOX’s sole discretion. THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to require prior written consent before linking to the Services.
Under no circumstances will THE BRIDE BOX be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services. You are solely responsible for taking all precautions necessary and/or reasonable to protect yourself, your computer systems and other property from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful content and code. You acknowledge that THE BRIDE BOX does not endorse or guarantee any user blogs, video, or other User Submissions and you may not state or imply any such endorsement or guarantee. THE BRIDE BOX shall have no obligation to monitor any User Submissions, however, THE BRIDE BOX and its agents reserve the right to monitor User Submissions from time to time and may remove or block any User Submissions on or accessible through the Services, including disabling access to User Submissions that you have downloaded through the Services.
You agree that you will not use the Services to send or post Content of any kind or nature that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane (unless such use is warranted within the topic area of a particular message board, as determined by THE BRIDE BOX in its sole discretion), racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material or that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law or regulation. You agree not to use the Services to distribute or send any illegal Content of any kind. Posting illegal Content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
While THE BRIDE BOX shall have no obligation and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct of its users, THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to monitor, block or remove Content for any or no reason without notice to you, including Content that in the sole judgment and discretion of THE BRIDE BOX, violates the terms of this Agreement, or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity. If at any time THE BRIDE BOX chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, THE BRIDE BOX nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Content. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Services, any material or information that you transmit to other users and for any interactions with other users.
THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any use that THE BRIDE BOX deems in its sole discretion to be an illegal or unauthorized use of the Services. THE BRIDE BOX will cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials and/or agencies in the investigation of any person(s) who violate the terms of this Agreement.
YOUR WARRANTY. You warrant, represent and agree that you will not contribute any User Submissions (including, without limitation, anything in connection with your blog(s)) or otherwise use the Services in a manner that (i) infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any third party; (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable; (iv) misrepresents the source or identity of any content; (v) involves commercial activities and/or sales without THE BRIDE BOX’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (vi) uploads, installs, constitutes, or embeds malware, virus, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful content or code, or (vii) impersonates, or falsely indicates an affiliation with, any person or entity, including, without limitation, any employee or representative of THE BRIDE BOX. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if THE BRIDE BOX is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You, not THE BRIDE BOX, remain solely responsible for all User Submissions that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Services, and you warrant that you possess all rights necessary to provide such content to THE BRIDE BOX and to grant THE BRIDE BOX the rights to use such information in connection with the Services and as otherwise provided herein.
Without limiting the other terms and conditions in this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree to the following guidelines for posting and/or viewing User Submissions and other Content on or through the Services:
- If a comment is made using your identity or screen name it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Do not make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service, or post links to third party websites, unless expressly authorized to do so by THE BRIDE BOX in connection with a feature of the Services.
- Do not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party.
- Do not post information that is confidential or sensitive or otherwise in violation of any law, statute, rule, ordinance or regulation.
- Keep all comments relevant and “on topic” to the particular Service posting that is open for comments.
RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the Services. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user of THE BRIDE BOX. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the Services or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the Services infrastructure. Further, the use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page or Content of the Services is strictly prohibited. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Services. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Services.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE BRIDE BOX has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that THE BRIDE BOX has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services (including, without limitation, viruses, malware, harmful code and user generated content); what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release THE BRIDE BOX from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. THE BRIDE BOX makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and THE BRIDE BOX will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. THE BRIDE BOX makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions displayed anywhere on the Services, or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services (including, without limitation, the actual size, quality, color, texture, or results of use of such products or services), or that the Services or any Content will be uninterrupted or error-free. Products and services purchased (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind from THE BRIDE BOX or others unless, with respect to others (only), otherwise made expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE BRIDE BOX WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE AVAILABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. The Content (including, without limitation, all text, graphics, images, search results, data and information contained therein), and such materials obtained from THE BRIDE BOX’s licensors or other third parties, and all Services are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, examination, or treatment, or for any other professional advice of any kind (including without limitation legal or financial advice). Do not ignore professional advice, or delay in seeking treatment because of anyone or anything on the Services. Always seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. THE BRIDE BOX does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physician, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Services. Reliance on any such information is solely at your own risk. The Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our Services. The Content is not intended to be legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship of any kind. If you believe you have a legal claim, contact an attorney licensed in your state or country.
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using some aspects of the Services, you may be required to register with THE BRIDE BOX and select a password and user name (“THE BRIDE BOX User ID”). If you are accessing the Services through a third party site or service (such as “Facebook Connect”), THE BRIDE BOX may require that your User ID with THE BRIDE BOX be the same as your user name for such third party site or service. You shall provide THE BRIDE BOX with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (i) select or use as a User ID with THE BRIDE BOX a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as a User ID with THE BRIDE BOX a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel any User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. If you access the Service through a third party site or service, you will provide your third party account credentials to THE BRIDE BOX, and you are consenting to have the information in those accounts transmitted into your account with THE BRIDE BOX, and you agree that you shall only use accounts owned by you, and not by any other person or entity.
INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold THE BRIDE BOX, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, officers and employees, harmless (including, without limitation, from all damages, liabilities, settlements, costs and attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Services, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE BRIDE BOX OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE BRIDE BOX WEBSITES OR THE SERVICES OR THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU THEREFOR OR $100; (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (III) FOR DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND THE BRIDE BOX’S REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FEES AND PAYMENT.
- THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to require payment of fees for certain or all Services. You shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Services in connection with such Services selected by you. THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to change its price list and to institute new charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the Services. Use of the Services by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, all fees paid hereunder are non-refundable unless otherwise permitted by this Agreement.
VOUCHER TERMS OF SALE.
- Through certain parts of the Services, you may purchase vouchers (“Vouchers”) for goods and services available from participating merchants (“Merchants”), to be redeemed at such Merchants’ places of business and/or online stores. Your purchase will be charged to the credit card number you provide to THE BRIDE BOX. If THE BRIDE BOX is unable to process your payment for a Voucher, it will notify you via email. If you are unable to remedy the problem to enable THE BRIDE BOX to process payment within one (1) business day of such notification, the transaction will be cancelled.
- In order to redeem a Voucher at a Merchant, you must present to Merchant a hard copy of the certificate for your Voucher purchase. A Merchant may require you to show photo ID in order to redeem a Voucher. Neither Merchant nor THE BRIDE BOX is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or confirmation numbers.
- The terms of redemption for each Voucher may vary from Merchant to Merchant and any restrictions that apply to the use of such Voucher (which may include, without limitation, whether the Voucher can be combined with other offers, whether the Voucher is good for “dine-in only,” and when the Voucher expires) will be noted at the time of purchase. Such redemption terms are incorporated into the Agreement by reference. Vouchers may be redeemed in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- You will comply with all applicable laws with respect to your purchase and use of a Voucher, including, without limitation, not purchasing or using a Voucher for alcoholic beverages if you are under the legal age to do so. Merchant may refuse to redeem your Voucher if it believes it is unlawful to do so. Some Vouchers may have statutory limits on the amount of the Voucher that can be redeemed for alcoholic beverages. Compliance with statutes or codes relating to Vouchers is the responsibility of Merchant, not THE BRIDE BOX.
- Vouchers have two separate values: (a) the amount paid and (b) the promotional value. The promotional value is the additional value of the Voucher beyond the amount paid. The promotional value will expire on the date specified at the time of purchase, unless prohibited by applicable law. Except as otherwise set forth herein, the amount paid will never expire; if you do not redeem your Voucher by the expiration date noted, Merchant will only be responsible for allowing you to redeem your Voucher for products and/or services worth the amount paid for such Voucher. For example, you might buy a Voucher for $10 which is redeemable for $30 worth of merchandise from Merchant; in that case, $10 is the amount paid, and $30 is the promotional value. You may redeem the Voucher for the full $30 worth of merchandise before the expiration date; after the expiration date, you may still redeem the Voucher, but for only $10 worth of merchandise.
- Some Vouchers are admission tickets to one-time events. For example, we may offer a Voucher for a ticket to a concert on a particular day, or a wine tasting event that will only run for two weeks. These Vouchers can only be redeemed on or during the applicable date or dates, and you will not receive any cash refund or credit from Merchant or from THE BRIDE BOX if you do not redeem such a Voucher on or during the appropriate date or dates. If a Voucher is an admission ticket to a one-time event, such term will be noted at the time of purchase.
- Merchant, not THE BRIDE BOX, is the seller of the goods and services covered by the Voucher, and is solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you purchase. The Merchant is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you in connection with a Voucher (including the quality thereof), and any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, whether related to the Voucher or not. If Merchant refuses to redeem a Voucher or to grant you any refund to which you believe you are entitled, please contact THE BRIDE BOX at email@example.com.
- Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances, or shipping and handling charges, unless permitted by the applicable Merchant or otherwise stated at the time of purchase.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OF SALE.
- Subscriptions are available in a variety of lengths (each, a “Subscription Term”). For all Subscriptions, THE BRIDE BOX expects to ship Boxes on or around the 15th of each calendar month, or the following business day if the projected shipment date is a holiday. If you have chosen a monthly recurring Subscription type (“Month-to-Month Subscription”), for your first month THE BRIDE BOX will charge you the relevant monthly Subscription fee at time of sign-up. If you have chosen a Subscription of longer than one month (“Long-term Subscription”), the fee for the entire Subscription Term will be charged to you upon the sign-up of your Long-term Subscription. Subscription Term length cannot be changed until Subscription Term is up for renewal in accordance with Section 4 below.
- THE BRIDE BOX will charge the relevant fees for your chosen Subscription(s) to the credit card that you provide to us. If the credit card information you have provided is incorrect or incomplete, or THE BRIDE BOX is unable to complete a transaction due to your error or omission, we will attempt to contact you and inform you of the problem; failure to provide accurate and complete shipping and billing information may result in the delay or cancellation of your Subscription or a particular delivery. Subscriptions may only be cancelled as expressly set forth in Section 4 below. If you believe you have purchased a Subscription in error, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to change the prices and available Subscriptions at any time, upon notice to you, provided that any Subscription you have already paid for as of the date of such notice will not be affected by such change for the then-current Subscription Term. For avoidance of doubt, the Subscription Term of a Month-to-Month Subscription is one (1) month. Prices displayed on the Services are quoted in U.S. currency and are valid only in the United States. Sales tax will be determined by the shipping address of the order and will automatically be added to your order in accordance with the current tax rate at time of charge. We do not collect sales tax in all states, only those where we are required to do so, or become required to do so by law in the future.
- At the end of a Subscription Term, each Subscription will automatically renew for additional one-month Subscription Terms, unless you provide THE BRIDE BOX with fifteen (15) days notice of cancellation prior to the end of the then-current Subscription Term (“Notice Period”). Sales tax is calculated for renewal Term at time of charge.
- Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, if you have purchased a Long-Term Subscription as a gift and have designated it as such as allowed by our payment process (a “Gift Subscription”), such Gift Subscription will automatically terminate at the end of its initial Subscription Term.
- THE BRIDE BOX may limit quantities of or cancel Subscriptions purchased, and we reserve the right to refuse any order. In the event THE BRIDE BOX needs to change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you using the contact information you provided at the time the order was made.
- Boxes are shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for a Box will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The contents of each Box are curated by the trendsetters at THE BRIDE BOX. Unfortunately, we do not allow returns or substitutions of anything in your Box. If you receive a Box with damaged or incomplete contents, please contact us at email@example.com within two (2) weeks following shipment of your Box. If you receive a Box with damaged contents you will need to include photographic evidence documenting the damaged product in order to receive a replacement product.
- Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While THE BRIDE BOX makes every effort to ensure that the information on THE BRIDE BOX website and/or contained in your Box is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on THE BRIDE BOX website and/or contained in your Box. THE BRIDE BOX makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any vendor shall be at your own risk. Moreover, THE BRIDE BOX disclaims any responsibility in connection with your use of the contents contained in each Box, any and all such use shall be at your own risk.
- THE BRIDE BOX may, from time to time in its sole discretion, offer certain promotional codes for discounts. Promotion codes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash, credit, or toward previous purchases. There is no cash alternative. Furthermore, promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional discount, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided. Promotion codes cannot be applied to certain offerings that THE BRIDE BOX may provide from time to time in its sole discretion. Lost promotion codes cannot be replaced. Limit one promotion code per customer. Promotion codes are void where prohibited. Any promotional program may be terminated or modified by THE BRIDE BOX at any time in its sole discretion.
- THE BRIDE BOX may, from time to time in its sole discretion, elect to conduct a drawing to randomly select potential prize winners who shall be eligible to receive a special prize to be included in a Box prior to shipment. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A MUST HAVE SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF MUST HAVE SUBSCRIBERS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR WHERE BONDING, REGISTRATION, OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS WOULD BE REQUIRED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN MET. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORMS MAY BE REQUIRED. Only Subscription holders who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and who are permanent, legal residents that reside in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America or the District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island are eligible to receive a prize. Any Subscription holders who are employees of THE BRIDE BOX are ineligible to receive a prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you do not have to be a Subscription holder to be eligible to receive a prize. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Prior to shipment of the Boxes for a given month, THE BRIDE BOX will conduct a drawing to select the potential prize winners who shall be randomly selected from all Subscription holders and entries from the Alternative Method of Entry. All winners of a prize shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize. The decisions of THE BRIDE BOX are final and binding in all matters relating to any Giveaway. THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to suspend or cancel any Giveaway.
- During the sign-up process for a Subscription you might receive the unfortunate news that Boxes for the next month, or the next few months are already sold out. As a result, we have created the Wait List Program. By electing to participate in the Wait List Program you will be eligible for the chance to receive a Box for an earlier month. For example, if you sign-up for a Subscription in November and learn that the next available month’s Box is not until February, you may put your name on a Wait List to receive the earlier of a November, December or January Box should one become available. If you do move from the Wait List and become an active customer, your purchased Subscription will commence at that time.
By electing to participate in the Wait List Program you understand and accept that putting your name on a Wait List does not guarantee that you will receive a Box for an earlier month. A Wait List may remain active for any length of time and may be closed by THE BRIDE BOX at any time with or without advance notification to participants. THE BRIDE BOX makes no representation whatsoever that a Box for any given month may become available. Wait List orders will be fulfilled automatically to the extent inventory should become available. THE BRIDE BOX will alert you by email of the fulfillment of a Box for an earlier month and your account information will be updated to reflect the earlier month’s Box as your first shipment. By placing your name on a Wait List, participants agree that THE BRIDE BOX may fulfill the order and charge the credit card on file at the time of Subscription sign-up, regardless of which month’s Box the participant ultimately receives for his or her first month. However, at no time will the month of the first Box that you receive be later than the one posted on the Subscription order page at the time of sign-up.
REFERRAL CREDITS. THE BRIDE BOX may provide you referral credits (“Referral Credits”) when you invite your friends to sign-up for certain types of accounts (“Credit-Eligible Accounts”, which shall not include one-month Gift Subscriptions) with THE BRIDE BOX. Referral Credits may be awarded to you when your friends join and make their first Voucher purchases of either (i) a Voucher; or (ii) a Subscription. Referral Credits are granted in THE BRIDE BOX’s sole discretion. In order for you to be eligible to receive Referral Credits for friends creating new Credit-Eligible Accounts, the new friend must create a Credit-Eligible Account via the unique referral link THE BRIDE BOX provides to you and make a purchase of a Voucher or Subscription, as applicable. You will not share your unique referral link in any public forum or with third parties you do not know (including without limitation, on any coupon site). Referral Credits are loyalty or promotional discounts or credits offered by THE BRIDE BOX, and do not constitute an account, a payment instrument or other property owned by any user of THE BRIDE BOX. You may only use Referral Credits in connection with a qualifying Voucher or Subscription (as that term is defined in the Terms of Sale applicable) purchase from THE BRIDE BOX on a Credit-Eligible Account. In connection with any premium editions that THE BRIDE BOX may offer from time to time, you are eligible to earn referral credits, but will not be able to apply such credits toward purchase of a Must Have premium edition. THE BRIDE BOX reserves the right to revoke your Referral Credits if it determines that you have engaged in fraudulent referral activity (e.g. inviting fake people to create Credit-Eligible Accounts) or otherwise violated the Agreement, or if THE BRIDE BOX terminates your membership. Referral Credits for Voucher purchases expire six (6) months after they are granted. Referral Credits are not transferable or sellable, are not gift cards, have no cash value, are not cash equivalents, and cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents. You may not sell, give, or otherwise transfer your Referral Credits to any other account, individual or user of THE BRIDE BOX. We reserve the right at any time without notice to you to change the terms applicable to the Referral Credits, including expiration period and/or your ability to redeem existing Referral Credits.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service (including without limitation Merchants (as that term is defined in the Terms of Sale), including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that THE BRIDE BOX shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that THE BRIDE BOX is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release THE BRIDE BOX, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
TERMINATION. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services (or any part of the Services). You may terminate your use of the Services or your membership at any time by following the instructions on the Services. THE BRIDE BOX may terminate or suspend your access to the Services (and/or any feature thereof) or your membership at any time, for any reason, and without warning, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. THE BRIDE BOX may also terminate or suspend any and all Services or your access thereto immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to access and use the Services and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
ARBITRATION AND MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. THE BRIDE BOX shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond THE BRIDE BOX’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation (including “line-noise” interference). If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with THE BRIDE BOX’s prior written consent. THE BRIDE BOX may transfer, assign or delegate this Agreement and its rights and obligations without consent. Headings for each section have been included for your convenience, but such headings do not have any legal meaning, and may not accurately reflect the content of the provisions they precede. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Palm Beach County, Florida. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the Southern District of Florida. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind THE BRIDE BOX in any respect whatsoever.
COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY. THE BRIDE BOX has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of THE BRIDE BOX’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this Section. It is THE BRIDE BOX’s policy to (1) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that THE BRIDE BOX is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (3) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
It is THE BRIDE BOX’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that THE BRIDE BOX will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which THE BRIDE BOX is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, THE BRIDE BOX may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that THE BRIDE BOX may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at THE BRIDE BOX’s discretion.
Please contact THE BRIDE BOX to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLE DEVICE AND APPLICATION TERMS. In the event you are using the Services in connection with a device provided by Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) or an application for THE BRIDE BOX obtained through the Apple App Store (collectively, such uses are henceforth the “Application”), the following shall apply.
- Both you and THE BRIDE BOX acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between you and THE BRIDE BOX only, and not with Apple, and that Apple is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
- The Application is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they are applicable to the Service;
- You will only use the Application in connection with an Apple device that you own or control;
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application;
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, including those implied by law, you may notify Apple of such failure; upon notification, Apple’s sole warranty obligation to you will be to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Application;
- You acknowledge and agree that THE BRIDE BOX, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the Application;
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of the Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, THE BRIDE BOX, and not Apple, will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such infringement claim;
- You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- Both you and THE BRIDE BOX acknowledge and agree that, in your use of the Application, you will comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use; and
- Both you and THE BRIDE BOX acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as the third party beneficiary hereof.
QUESTIONS. If you have any questions or notices of violation of this Agreement, please contact the editor of the website or service in question, or send an email to email@example.com.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS. THE BRIDE BOX aims to provide unbiased editorials. However, we wish to disclose that (i) we receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials, and (ii) we may run advertisements on our sites concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation.
Effective: January 29, 2015