A wedding backdrop is a great way to add flair to your wedding. Make it personal, make it fun, or create an ethereal scene worthy of a Lord of the Rings film set. This dynamic decor element can either hypnotize and entrance everyone as you say your "I dos," or it can serve as a unique photo op for your guests, during the reception. Take a look at our Top 12 wedding backdrop ideas:
1. This soft, elegant display made from paper streamers, that shows you don't have to break the bank to create a stunning backdrop:
[source: Jemma Keech Photography]
2. This sweet and charming blue-painted slat wall with garland and bursts of fuchsia and white, that creates a Victorian, yet rustic feel:
[source: Tru Studio Photography]
3. This festive, potted greenery backdrop that brings the outdoors in:
[source: The Weaver House Photography}
4. This amazing winter tree laced with pink and champagne streamers, and set in front of a beautiful brick wall:
[photography: Kellie Kano] [design: Elissa Keno]
5. This simple, yet modern chuppah, made from birch wood and laden with lush flowers, set in front of white drapery.
[source: Tasha Owen Photography]
6. These giant vases with pink flowers, baby's breath and romantic votive candles that creates its own archway:
1. These quaint, free-standing white doors with a pop of pink and peach flowers on top:
[photography: Katelyn James] [design: Amanda Veronee]
2. This small archway draped in simple, off-white cloth, embellished with crisp, white flowers, and flanked by country barrels, that reminds us sometimes, less is more.
[source: Michael and Carina Photography]
3. This beautiful book-inspired backdrop that also doubles as a fairytale theme:
4. This old barn door that was recycled and set behind big white blooms, and an antique bird cage:
[source: Photo: Jacqueline Campbell for Birds of a Feather]
5. This inexpensive and genius display of 1000 graceful little paper cranes:
[source: Derek Martinez Photography]
6. This simple draping that reminds us that even though nature can be a bitch, sometimes, we can make her work FOR US:
What backdrop ideas do you have for YOUR weddings? Tell us about them in the comment section below!