The Bride Box's top 10 wedding day tips for brides to remember on their Big Day!
1) Bring your marriage license! This is important to making your marriage official so remember to research the process well before your wedding day.
2) Please do not sweat the small stuff! It's your day - let your Maid of Honor, bridesmaids, parents, etc. take care of whatever might come up.
3) Make sure to have your photographer take pictures of you with your family (or have someone remember for you)! We cannot tell you how many brides forget to take a pictures with their family members.
4) Remember to eat small and drink water throughout the day! Staying hydrated and eating small meals like cheese and crackers will help keep you energized leading up to your wedding ceremony & reception.
5) Go over your day-of itinerary ahead of time so you know when to be ready, when vendors are scheduled to arrive, and so on.
6) Do not forget to pack for your honeymoon early so you do not forget anything.
7) Make sure to pack a wedding day emergency kit! Extra bobby pins, hemming tape, face powder/lipstick, hairspray and more!
8) Remember to make your guests feel welcomed that are staying in a hotel by putting together a nice bag of goodies.
9) Have someone be in charge of picking up your belongings if you plan on staying in a hotel on your wedding night and leaving for your honeymoon the next morning.
10) Most of all...make sure to take everything in! It's the one day that is about you and the love of your life - you've spent a ton of time making it beautiful so be in the moment! We hope this short list of wedding day tips to remember helps in planning out your fairytale wedding day without a hitch!
What other tips would you say would be helpful to remember on the Big Day? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below on this post. Remember to check back often for the best advice, contests, and more from The Bride Box!