In a turn of surprising events, Pantone have picked not one, but TWO colors of the year for 2016. According to their website, this is in order to strike a calming¬† balance between the soft and subtle Rose Quartz, and the cool, tranquil Serenity. We personally think that the MARRIAGE (See what we did there?) of these two hues creates the perfect harmony for spring or summer 2016 wedding. Check out our Top 12 Rose Quartz and Serenity Pantone wedding inspo to get your creative juices flowing to plan your upcoming wedding:
1. These waxed-sealed envelopes that beg to be opened:
Photo: Hanke Arkenbout Photography
2. These soft pink heels that will make your feet feel like a present waiting to be unwrapped.
Photo: ERIKA GERDEMARK
3. This gorgeous pink and blue masterpiece that will make your eyes overdose on sugar:
Photo: MICHELLE KIM PHOTOGRAPHY
4. This retro tulle beauty with matching ballet flats, that will add the perfect touch to a vintage/rockabilly wedding:
5. This men's tux with matching Boutonniere, that will show everyone how refined and classy your guy really is:
Photo: Ben Yew Photography
6. These Rose Quartz cocktails that are sure to leave your guests Rose-cheeked.
Photo: The Great Romance; Catering: The Girl & The Fig
7. These vintage-inspired shoes that will instantly transport you back the 50's:
Photo: Emma Case Photography; Shoes: Rachel Simpson
8. This beautiful, layered, blooming gown by Vera Wang, that is the perfect design for Rose Quartz coloring:
9. These Serenity-colored bridesmaid dresses that will keep your ladies serene and cool on your spring/summer wedding day:
Photo: Lauren Jackson Photography
10. This bridal bouquet with Rose Quartz and Serenity elements mixed in, that is sure to keep you feeling tranquil as your walk towards your betrothed:
Photo: Ryan Ray Photography; Floral Design: Bows and Arrows
11. These lovely Rose Quartz aisle markers, that will infuse the air with amour:
Photo: Pasha Belman Photography
12. This soothing table setting on the beach, that is the ultimate scene-in-serenity:
Photo: Courtesy of Gilded Lily Events
Planning on having a Rose Quartz/Serenity wedding? Tell us about it in the comment section below!