No products in the cart.
8 Perfect Wedding Cocktail Pairings
Posted by Nick Coons on
Ah, the wedding cocktail hour. This is the time you want to hold your guests over with scrumptious little morsels and light spritzers while your wedding party finishes up with photos. Or, maybe you want to serve sweeter pairings at the end of the evening. The 2016 trends are showing more and more couples choosing to serve food pairings instead of just the usual, separate cocktails and appetizers at their weddings. Here are some of our favorite combos right now. Hopefully they get your creative juices flowing!
8 Perfect Wedding Cocktail Pairings:
1. We can't think of a better union for a spring/summer wedding than sliders and beer. Yummy!
[photo by: Olivia Leigh Photographie]
2. Keep their hearts, souls, and bellys warm with mini grilled-cheese sandwiches and shots of tomato soup; it's mmm mmm good:
[photo by Bre Thurston]
3. Give your guests a down-to-the-pub feel with this pairing of fish-n-chips and cold beer:
[photo by Braedon Photography]
4. Find me a person who doesn't love tacos and margaritas; I betcha can't:
[photo by Root Photography]
5. Keep your guest's hunger at bay with fried-chicken-filled shells and adorable mini coke bottles:
[photo by Mel Barlow]
6. We love this simple pairing of champagne cocktail served only with blackberries, for guests who are dieting, or may not be hungry yet:
[photo by Eric Kelley]
7. This classic, elegant, shrimp cocktail served with a shotglass of cocktail sauce, is always a crowd satisfier, and perfect for a warm spring or summer wedding:
[photo by: Lauren Kinsey Fine Art Wedding Photography]
8. A different take on the mini tacos with margaritas, these mini fiestas are served on limes, and come with mini bottles of Patron:
[photo via Style Me Pretty]What type of cocktails will you be serving on your big day? Let us know in the comment section below.