Kids are cuckoo. That's just a fact. Some people choose to have a kid-free wedding, and with the wiled coyote antics of those little bundles of energy, it's easy to sympathize. We invite you to consider the alternative of inviting those balls of sunshine to bask in your wedding bliss glow, and crank that reception into high gear. Here are 10 Reasons to Have a Kid Friendly Wedding:
1. Little miss wedding and chill:
2. This adorableness with a monkey on his back:
(mark janzen photography)
3. This guy, who's demonstrating his sweet crunch-style moves on the dance floor:
4. "I know you guys are trying to get married and everything, but Mickey says it's time for swimming:"
5. Somebody crown this guy "King of the Dance Floor" already:
6. This guy who's "breakin" hearts:
(photo by Brett Maxwell)
7. This kid, doing his best happy dance:
8. This guy, who's got a Saturday night fever...
9. "Um, I can't marry you right now, I'm busy:"
10. These kids that are stayin alive, stayin alive, ah-ha-ah-ha....
Planning on having a kid-friendly, or kid-free wedding? Tell us about it in the¬†comment section below!